The Waiter Awaits
|The Waiter Awaits|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Food orders are up. Just get the dishes to the waiter. Try not to drool while you work. That would be gross."|
|Points to clear||25|
The goal of this microgame is to carry the correct food item to the waiter. If the correct food item is picked, the microgame is won and the waiter will happily put the item over their head. If the wrong food item is picked, the microgame is lost and the waiter will look disappointed.
- Level 1: There is only the correct food item to choose from.
- Level 2: There are two food items to choose from.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2, but the food items are similar-looking and the requested food item is represented by a silhouette.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, some factors change. The player that moves the correct food item to the waiter, or correctly serves both waiters in Level 3, receives an effort point; if both players each carry a correct food item to a waiter, no effort points are awarded. The player that moves the wrong food item to the waiter loses an effort point.
- Level 1: Same as single-player Level 2.
- Level 2: There are three food items to choose from, and the requested food item is represented by a silhouette.
- Level 3: There are two waiters and two food items, and each food item needs to be served to the correct waiter. The requested food item from each waiter is represented by a silhouette.
- Young Cricket, Kat & Ana are below-average fits as their jumping may cause them to collect the incorrect food while delivering to the waiter.
- Penny is the worst fit due to her unusual controls and the water from her Jet Tank One cannot collect the food, which means that she has to grab it by herself.
Names in other languages
|French||Service en salle||Table service|
|German||Eins, zwei, Kellnerei||One, Two, Waiter (rhyming pun)|
|Italian||Cameriere in attesa||Waiter waiting|
|Spanish||¡Sale una orden!|