From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Aww, that man's glasses are all fogged up. Get rid of the source of the fog to help him see clearly again. Consider it your good deed for the day."|
|Points to clear||30|
Foggy Glasses is one of the microgames in Mona's That's Life level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to remove a steaming object from under a man's glasses, thus defogging them. Orbulon can vacuum the steaming food or drink with his beam, while Penny can use her Jet Tank One to put out the steam, both without moving the object.
- Level 1: The player must remove a small teacup.
- Level 2: The player must remove a medium-sized ramen bowl.
- Level 3: The player must remove a large stew pot.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the man appears on one side of the screen rather than the center. If the players win, the player that moved the object to defog one of the lenses first receives an effort point.
- But Will It Still Taste Good? (one player only): The player has to clear Level 3 by putting out the pot's steam with Penny.
- The explosion from Red's bombs is strong enough to launch the object far away from the man.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Troebele blik||Cloudy view|
|French||Vision trouble||Blurry vision|
|Italian||Occhiali al vapore||Steamed glasses|
|Korean||김 서린 안경
Gim Seorin Angyeong
|Spanish (NOA)||Lentes al vapor||Steamed glasses|
|Spanish (NOE)||Gafas al vapor||Steamed glasses|