Swing and a Kiss
|Swing and a Kiss|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Help the two lovebirds on the swings smooch! It don't get much more romantic than that, am I right?"|
|Points to clear||20|
The object of this microgame is to move an alien on a swing so that it kisses another alien. The alien on the right is always swinging when the game starts.
- Level 1: The aliens are round and blue. When the game starts, the alien slightly swings in sync with the other alien.
- Level 2: The aliens are round and orange. When the game starts, the alien is completely stationary.
- Level 3: The aliens are tall and green. When the game starts, the alien slightly swings out of sync with the other alien.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the swinging patterns change. If one player makes both aliens kiss, that player receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star. If both players make the aliens kiss, no effort points or stars are awarded.
- Level 1: When the game starts, the aliens swing in opposite directions.
- Level 2: When the game starts, the aliens swing in the same direction.
- Level 3: When the game starts, the aliens are completely stationary.
Names in other languages
|French||Baiser balancé||Thrown kiss ("Se balancer" can also mean "Swinging")|
|Italian||Altalene romantiche||Romantic seesaws|
|Swing in the Air|
|Spanish||Beso balanceado||Balanced kiss|