From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Is that rain? EW, NO! It's bird poop. That's super yucky. Don't get hit, because... GROSS!"|
|Points to clear||30|
Drop Zone is one of the microgames in Kat & Ana's Nature level in WarioWare: Get It Together!.
The object of this microgame is to dodge droppings coming from a group of pigeons on a power line. Droppings can be eliminated before they touch the ground through indirect attacks.
- Level 1: There are six pigeons.
- Level 2: There are nine pigeons.
- Level 3: There are thirteen pigeons.
If two players are utilized, both players must avoid getting hit. The player who gets hit by a dropping loses an effort point.
- Unclean Shurikens: As Kat, the player must hit 15 droppings with her shuriken before they get a game over.
- Although 18-Volt cannot move, he can fire his discs at droppings above him to eliminate them.
- Mike shoots upward, allowing him to easily eliminate the droppings over him.
- While remaining still, Penny can spray upwards with her Jet Tank One to eliminate the droppings over her head.
- Kat & Ana are unsuitable as they cannot shoot upward, and their indefinite/permanent jumping may cause them to accidentally hit the droppings while moving around, especially in Level 3.
Names in other languages
Tori no Fun
|French||Alerte aérienne||Air alert|
|German||Nur mit Ruhm bekleckert||Only Covered with Glory|
|Italian||Pioggia disgustosa||Disgusting rain|
|Spanish||Lluvia fétida||Fecal Rain|