From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Where has that silly TV remote gone? Huh?! What's it doing there?! Grab it for me, please, but watch out for the thumbtacks sticking out of the wall."|
|Points to clear||25|
Missing Remote is one of the microgames in Mona's That's Life level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to navigate through a maze and collect the remote while avoiding thumbtacks. The remote may be collected through indirect attacks as well. When done so successfully, the TV in the background turns on to either a soap opera, a news report, or a weather report.
- Level 1: Players must navigate through a maze with a few thumbtacks and wide paths.
- Level 2: Players must navigate through a maze with more thumbtacks and narrower paths.
- Level 3: Players must navigate through a maze with a lot of thumbtacks and very narrow paths.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, a different set of mazes is used for each level. The player who gets the remote gains an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star. Even if one player is knocked out by a thumbtack, the other player is still able to collect the remote.
- 5-Volt can immediately clear the microgame simply by teleporting to the remote.
- Mona can simply use her boomerang to grab the remote as it is immune to thumbtacks.
- Likewise, 18-Volt, 9-Volt, and Pyoro can use the grappling rings to travel directly to the remote or, in Level 3's case, near it.
- Due to their constant jumping, Kat & Ana are unsuitable for the microgame as they may jump into the thumbtacks.
Names in other languages
Rimokon Doko da
|Where's the Remote|
|French||Télécommande égarée||Lost remote|
|Italian||Il telecomando perduto||The lost remote|
|Spanish (NOA)||Control perdido||Missing remote|
|Spanish (NOE)||El mando perdido||The missing remote|