Skyway Highway (microgame)
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about Mona's boss microgame. For the record from WarioWare: Twisted!, see Skyway Highway (souvenir).
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
|Info||"Pilot the helicopter to the other side."|
|Controls||– Power helicopter|
|Points to clear||5|
The microgame involves a propeller-equipped vehicle flying over water and bolts of lightning. To control it, the player has to tilt the Game Boy Advance from side to side. Hitting the lightning or water results in failure.
- Level 1: The player is a small car, and must navigate through the sky. After getting through a bit of it, they stumble upon the first lightning bolt. Exactly where it appears is random. After getting past more, the player will then be at a platform, and a white person is waiting for it.
- Level 2: The player is a giant limousine. This makes it harder for them, since they can touch the lightning bolts more easily. Otherwise, there are no differences.
- Level 3: The player is a dump truck. This makes it harder for them to fly, since the truck is heavy, so it takes a few spins to get up to the top of the screen. There are many parts of this level where a wall of lightning is blocking the player except at a small opening.
Names in other languages
|Portmanteau of "helicopter" and "car"|
- This microgame is extremely similar to the Balloon Trip mode of the NES game Balloon Fight. Its theme is also similar to the theme of Balloon Trip.