From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Aww, that poor baby sounds tired. Rock the cradle rhythmically to help soothe it to sleep."|
|Points to clear||20|
The object of this microgame is to rock a baby's cradle until it falls asleep.
- Level 1: The cradle has a large curve at the bottom and takes little movement to rock.
- Level 2: The cradle has a round shape between two small curves at the bottom and takes more movement to rock.
- Level 3: The cradle has a jagged metal W shape at the bottom and takes a lot of movement to rock.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that rocks the cradle more receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star upon success.
- Wario's Dash Attack, 9-Volt's yo-yo, and Pyoro's tongue strike the cradle with a strong enough force that it rocks it long enough to clear the microgame.
- Orbulon himself and his Oinker's tractor beam can only barely move the cradle, making him unsuitable for the microgame.
Names in other languages
|Spanish||Arrullo para el barullo|