A Weighty Matter
|A Weighty Matter|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Curses! There's too much stuff on this scale. See if you can get the needle into the red area. Go on."|
|Points to clear||20|
A Weighty Matter is one of the microgames in Ashley's Food level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The objective of this microgame is to knock off the food items on the scale until the needle is in the red area. If the needle is in the red area by the time the hourglass is finished (6 beats), the microgame is won and the woman will give a thumbs up. If the needle is not in the red area, the microgame is lost and the woman will get angry. A crew member can affect the placement of the needle by just stepping on the scale, with a weight equivalent to 1 nut.
- Level 1: The red area is five bars wide. Only 2-6 nuts are required to reach the red area.
- Level 2: The red area is four bars wide. Only 2-5 nuts are required to reach the red area.
- Level 3: The red area is three bars wide. Only 2-4 nuts are required to reach the red area.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that removes more nuts before the needle reaches the red area receives an effort point; if both players remove the same amount of nuts, no effort points are awarded. The player that removes the second-to-last nut loses an effort point.
- Wild for Walnuts: The player must clear the microgame by leaving behind only walnuts.
- Orbulon can suck up the food items, making it easier to be precise.
- 5-Volt is unsuitable due to her shockwave being inconsistent in knocking the items away.
Names in other languages
|Selling by weight|
|French||Question de poids||Weight issue|
|German||Gewichtige Angelegenheiten||A Weighty Matter|
|Italian||Questione di peso||Weight question|
|Spanish||Cuestión de peso|