Roll Call (microgame)
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command||Roll it up! (1 player, Level 1)|
Roll them up! (2 players, Level 1; Levels 2 and 3)
|Info||"Did you know that pill bugs roll up into little balls when you touch 'em? It's SO adorable! Try to make the pill bugs roll into a ball so we can enjoy their cuteness, OK?"|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of this microgame is to roll up all of the pill bugs by touching them. If a pill bug is rolled up, it can be knocked into another bug, which will also roll it up.
- Level 1: There is one bug, which is on a horizontal platform.
- Level 2: There are two bugs, which are either on one diagonal platform or two diagonal platforms facing each other.
- Level 3: There are two bugs, which are either on two diagonal platforms opposite each other or a diagonal platform and a horizontal platform.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, a number of factors change. The player who rolls up more bugs gains an effort point.
- Level 1: There are three bugs, two of which are either on one diagonal platform or two diagonal platforms, one of which leads into the other.
- Level 2: There are three bugs, two of which are either on two horizontal platforms or two diagonal platforms opposite each other.
- Level 3: There are five bugs and three horizontal platforms. None of the bugs begin on screen, but they drop down over time.
- Orbulon and Penny can easily roll up the pill bugs with their Oinker's tractor beam and Jet Tank One respectively.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Palline a mille zampe||Balls at thousand legs|