|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Oh brother! Unidentified flying buttocks (that's UFBs) are tryin' to invade! But don't sweat it. You can knock 'em all out at once if you aim right. It's like bowling-but with flying butts!"|
|Points to clear||20|
The object of this microgame is to protect Earth on the left from invading UFBs (or unidentified flying buttocks) by attacking them. Blue UFBs travel at a moderate pace, while red UFBs travel faster. When a UFB is hit, it goes flying, and it can also knock out other UFBs. When all the UFBs are knocked out, or if the game ends before any one alive reaches Earth, fireworks go off in the background.
- Level 1: There are three blue UFBs and one red UFB. The blue UFBs are always in a straight line.
- Level 2: There are two blue UFBs and two red UFBs. The blue UFBs are always in a diagonal line.
- Level 3: There are three or four blue UFBs and two red UFBs. If there are four blue UFBs, they are either in two straight lines, opposite from each other, or clumped together into a square. If there are three, they are always in a straight line.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the number of UFBs in each level increases. Earth may also appear on the right side of the screen while UFBs come in from the left. If the players win, the player that defeats more UFBs receives an effort point.
- Level 1: There are three blue UFBs and two red UFBs. The blue UFBs are always in a straight line.
- Level 2: There are three blue UFBs and four red UFBs. The blue UFBs are always in a straight line, and the red UFBs are always in two straight lines.
- Level 3: There are usually three blue UFBs and six red UFBs. The blue UFBs are always in a straight line, and the red UFBs are always in two straight lines. There's a rare variant involving six small blue UFBs and seven small red UFBs, with no patterns.
- Bowling for Buttocks: The player must defeat at least four UFBs with a single UFB that has been hit.
- Orbulon can suck up all of the UFBs with his Oinker's tractor beam.
- Penny can shoot a constant stream of water from her Jet Tank One to easily defeat the UFBs.
Names in other languages
Supēsu Ketsu Bēdā
|French||Étranges envahisseurs||Strange invaders|
|German||Anrüchige Aliens||Notorious Aliens|
|Italian||Una strana invasione||A strange invasion|
|Spanish||Extraños invasores||Strange invaders|