|Appears in||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!|
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!
|Info||"Blast through the galaxy, grabbing as many power-ups as you can! Keep smashing the button for rapid-fire!"|
|Controls||/ – Shoot |
|Points to clear||5|
Galaxy 2003 is Dribble & Spitz's boss microgame in the Sci-Fi folder in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!.
The game starts with the player's ship at the bottom. This game is a traditional scrolling shooter, so enemy ships come from the top of the screen. The player moves the ship with the , and shoots with the button. Periodically, green ships will come along with the normal blue ones. Shooting one of these releases a power-up, which can upgrade the player's ship. Red enemies, however, will fire at the player's ship. The upgrades are as follows:
- The basic ship. Only fires one shot at a time.
- The twin cannon ship. Fires two shots at a time.
- The triple cannon ship. Fires three shots in a spread.
- Same as ship 3, but has a shield.
- Every power-up after ship 4 will act as a bomb, destroying all on-screen enemies.
The enemy types and their movement patterns are as follows:
- Diamonds. Simply move straight down the screen.
- Bolts. Zig-zag down the screen.
- Waves. Move horizontally across the screen.
- Kidneys. Turn into water drop shapes and descend quickly.
- Circles. The player must shoot at them as they ricochet across the screen and knock them into a vortex.
- Boss. The player must shoot at and destroy the core.
The waves of enemies are different for each level, and are as follows:
Wave one: 9 blue diamonds, one green diamond.
Wave two: 8 blue bolts, one green bolt.
Wave three: 2 blue waves, one green wave.
Wave four: 2 blue kidneys, one green kidney.
Wave five: One circle.
Wave six: 10 blue diamonds.
Wave seven: 9 blue bolts.
Wave eight: 4 blue kidneys, one green kidney.
Wave nine: 4 blue waves, one green wave.
Wave ten: Boss (strategy below). Does not fire back.
Wave one: 10 blue diamonds.
Wave two: 9 blue bolts.
Wave three: 4 blue waves, one green wave.
Wave four: 4 blue kidneys, one green kidney.
Wave five: 2 circles.
Wave six: 12 blue diamonds, three red diamonds.
Wave seven: 7 blue bolts, three red bolts.
Wave eight: 2 blue kidneys, 2 red kidneys, one green kidney.
Wave nine: 6 blue waves, 2 red waves, one green wave.
Wave ten: Boss (strategy below). Fires at player.
Wave one: 12 blue diamonds, three red diamonds.
Wave two: 7 blue bolts, three red bolts.
Wave three: 4 blue waves, two red waves, one green wave.
Wave four: 2 blue kidneys, two red kidneys, one green kidney.
Wave five: 2 circles (fire at the player).
Wave six: 8 blue diamonds, 12 red diamonds.
Wave seven: 4 blue bolts, nine red bolts.
Wave eight: 3 blue kidneys, 3 red kidneys, one green kidney.
Wave nine: 7 red waves.
Wave ten: Boss (strategy below). Fires more and moves around faster.
At the end of any level, the player will encounter a boss, the "space blob". When first encountered, the player will come up against the core, which is either green, cyan, or blue. Shooting it at this stage won't damage it, but its color will change. After a few seconds, the core will enter some sort of shield, which repels all attacks. The player must wait for the core to exit the shield to damage it. Its attack pattern depends on its color before entering the shield:
- Green: The shield will stay at the top, and the core will periodically dive down toward the player.
- Cyan: The shield will circle around the screen, and the core will repeatedly enter and exit the shield, making it hard to damage.
- Blue: The shield (with the core inside) will circle around the screen. The core will occasionally exit the shield and go to the center of the screen, where it can be shot at and damaged.
On levels two and three, as noted above, the core will fire at the player. When the core is close to being destroyed, it will flash. This has no significance in level one; however, in levels two and three, it will fire burst shots in all directions as apposed to its regular shots. After being shot at a few more times in this stage, the core and shield will be destroyed. The ship will then fly off the top of the screen, ending the game.
Names in other languages
|French||Galaxie 2003||Galaxy 2003|
|Italian||Galaxy 2003||Galaxy 2003|
|Spanish||Galaxy 2003||Galaxy 2003|