Ring My Bell
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about a microgame from WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!. For a mission from Super Mario Sunshine also called "Ring My Bell", see Clean the West Bell.
|Ring My Bell|
|Appears in||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!|
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!
|Info||"Get your bounce on and ring that bell!"|
|Controls||/ – Bounce|
|Points to clear||10|
Ring My Bell is one of the Microgames in the Sports folder in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!.
A person jumps up and down on a trampoline. The player must press the button when the trampoline is fully depressed to make the man jump up and hit the bell.
- 1st level difficulty: The player must bounce 30 "feet" up to ring the bell.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player must bounce 45 "feet" up to ring the bell.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player must bounce 60 "feet" up to ring the bell.
Names in other languages
|French||Sois pas cloche !||Don't be a dumb bell !|
|Italian||Suona la campana||Ring the bell|
|Spanish||Toca campana||Touch bell|
- The name of this microgame comes from a classic disco song, "Ring My Bell".