Grow Wario Grow
|Grow Wario Grow|
|Appears in||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!|
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!
|Info||"Hit the question mark and get the mushroom! And don't let that bonehead get it!"|
|Controls|| – Move|
|Points to clear||10|
The objective is to get Tiny Wario to hit the ? Block and get the Super Mushroom before Mario does, allowing Tiny Wario to turn into his normal form. If successful, Wario laughs while Mario pouts; if not, Mario appears happy while Tiny Wario looks shocked.
- Level 1: Tiny Wario must step to the right side of the ? Block and the Mushroom will fall onto him.
- Level 2: The Mushroom will travel along two Empty Blocks before landing further to the right; Tiny Wario must jump onto the platform to catch the Mushroom before it falls onto Mario.
- Level 3: The Mushroom will travel three blocks to the right. The player must jump on Mario's head to obtain the Mushroom before it falls onto Mario.
Names in other languages
Mínǐ wǎ lì ōu
|French||Wario plus gros||Bigger Wario|
|Italian||Cresci Wario, cresci||Grow Wario, grow|
|Spanish||Crece Wario||Grow Wario|
- Super Mario Land (WarioWare: Get It Together!), whose second level has similar gameplay.
- Mario's sprites and the music that plays are from Super Mario Land, while Wario's sprites are from Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 and the grayscaled Super Mushroom is from Super Mario Bros.
- Unusually, after Wario hits the ? Block, it does not change into an Empty Block.
- The English name of this microgame may be a play on "Go, Mario, Go!" from Super Mario Compact Disco, which was notably a song based on Super Mario Land.