Mario Paint: Fly Swatter
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the microgame in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!. For the bonus mini-game also featured in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, see Fly Swatter. For the original Mario Paint mini-game both "Fly Swatter"s are based on, see Gnat Attack.
- Not to be confused with Mario Paint - Flyswatter.
|Mario Paint: Fly Swatter|
|Appears in||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!|
|Info||"Swat the irritating flies buzzing around you! Truly magic gaming!"|
|Points to clear||25|
The player must swat the Big Fly when it is underneath the fly swatter.
- 1st level difficulty: There is one Big Fly.
- 2nd level difficulty: There are two Big Flies.
- 3rd level difficulty: There are three Big Flies which constantly move.
Names in other languages
Mario Peinto Haetataki
|Mario Paint - Fly Swatter|
|French||Mario Paint/Fly Swatter||Mario Paint/Fly Swatter|