The Real McCoy
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|The Real McCoy|
|Appears in||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!|
|Info||"Some of these units are fake fun machines. Use your cranium to find the real Game Boy Advance system."|
|Controls||– Enter selection|
|Points to clear||10|
The objective of the game is to choose which GBA looks like the one shown in the beginning.
- 1st level difficulty: The player must find the correct GBA by looking at the front side.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player must find the correct GBA by looking at the back side.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player must find the correct GBA by looking at the front side again. Some of the GBAs are flipped upside-down, which may include the correct GBA.
Different colors will have different effects on the differences as well.
- If the GBA is indigo, the GBAs will have the buttons mixed up. Buttons may even be on the back.
- If the GBA is pink, the GBA screens will have different sizes. The screen, or the buttons, may be on the back as well.
- If the GBA is orange, the GBAs will have the buttons modified. The back will be modified as well.
Names in other languages
|French||Produit du tiroir||Pun on the expression produit du terroir (local product) and the sentence produit du tiroir (meaning "product from the drawer")|
|Italian||L’unico, il solo||The one, the only|