|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command||Jump through! (Level 1)|
Jump through all! (Levels 2 and 3)
|Info||"This circus does not have clowns. But it does have rings of fire! Get through them without getting burned. Where are the clowns when you need them?"|
|Points to clear||25|
The objective of this microgame is to jump through all the flaming rings without touching the edges. Penny can use her Jet Tank One to extinguish the fire from the rings, rendering them harmless.
- Level 1: There is one ring.
- Level 2: There are two rings that travel across the screen sequentially from either the left or the right. They may or may not be at the same vertical position.
- Level 3: There are two rings that travel across the screen simultaneously from opposite sides. They may or may not be at the same vertical position.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, there are three rings in Levels 2 and 3. If the players win, the player that jumps through more rings receives an effort point.
- Fearless Fire Tamer: As Kat, the player must score at least 12 points.
- 9-Volt has to use grappling rings to get through the upper flaming rings, and due to his constant movement, he might miss his shot.
- Kat & Ana's constant jumping may cause them to jump into the fire.
- 5-Volt will begin dropping down after teleporting, which may cause her to miss the rings or touch the fire while falling instead.
Names in other languages
|Go through a circle of fire|
|French||Tout un cirque||A whole circus (Expression meaning "Making a scene")|
|Italian||Anelli di fuoco||Fire rings|
|Korean||불 고리 통과하기
Bul Gori Tonggwahagi
|Fire Hoop Get-through|
|Spanish||Llamado de aros||Call of hoops|