|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"I got a soft spot in my heart for cats. So, how about you do a good deed, and catch some fish for these angelic felines I know. But be warned...it's a shockingly bad idea to give 'em too many!"|
|Points to clear||20|
The object of this microgame is to collect enough fish to give to all of the cats. If the player goes over the required number of fish, lightning strikes, the cats drop their fish as their expressions change to ones of shock, and the game is lost. There are thirteen fish in all difficulty levels.
- Level 1: The player must feed 2-4 cats.
- Level 2: The player must feed 4-6 cats.
- Level 3: The player must feed 1 or 4-6 cats. The middle row of fish constantly moves up and down while the rest move slightly.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, there are eighteen fish in all difficulty levels. If the players win, the player who catches more fish gains an effort point. The player that over-collects the number of fish loses an effort point.
- Level 1: The players must feed 3 or 5 cats.
- Level 2: The players must feed 5 or 7 cats.
- Level 3: The players must feed 1, 5, 7, or 8 cats. The second and fourth rows of fish from the top constantly move up and down while the rest move slightly.
- A Middling Meal (one player only): The player must clear the microgame by collecting all of the fish from only the middle row. Since there are five fish in the middle row, this can only be accomplished when that number of fish is required, in Level 2 or 3.
Names in other languages
|French||Pêche en plein ciel||Fishing in the sky|
|Italian||Pesca celestiale||Heavenly fishing|
|Spanish||Comida celestial||Celestial food|