|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command||Let it pass!|
|Info||"Earthlings on boats! Earthlings in cars! We must help them. Raise and lower the bridges so the ships and cars can get through. You are welcome, Earthlings."|
|Points to clear||5|
Drawbridge Dilemma is Orbulon's boss microgame in WarioWare: Get It Together!
Set at the Tower Bridge in London, the player has to let different vehicles pass by controlling the cabin connected to the drawbridge. By lowering the cabin, the bridge moves up. Sometimes, a bird appears and makes the cabin fall, which can lead to the double-decker bus and taxi cabs falling into the water, so the player must quickly shoo it away beforehand. The last car that crosses the bridge is yellow. Once it passes, the microgame is won, causing spotlights to light up, fireworks to go off, and shooting stars to appear in the night sky. If Mona pushes on the floor or ceiling of the cabin, she or her boomerang remains still without player input. Orbulon can use his tractor beam on the draw span to open the bridge without having to enter the cabin.
- Level 1: The player must let cruise ships, double-decker buses, taxi cabs, and cabs with flame patterns (which move faster) pass.
- Level 2: The player must let cruise ships, double-decker buses, taxi cabs, cabs with flame patterns, and seaplanes pass. Also, birds appear more frequently.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2, but the seaplanes sometimes ascend (in which case the player does not have to lower the bridge) or descend, so the player has to react accordingly; they also sometimes show up in a pair, sometimes with a cruise ship. Additionally, small, fast boats appear, and one or two birds may show up but immediately fly away.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, both players must control both sides of the bridge and the ships and seaplanes go through the center of the bridge.
- 18-Volt is always positioned under the grappling ring connected to the cabin so he can lower the bridge anytime. His aiming reticule can target and shoot down birds from a distance.
- Master Mantis can enter the cabin and simply jump to raise and lower the bridge. The birds are also unable to raise the bridge, as Master Mantis is too heavy.
- Mona is a slightly good fit as birds will not be able to raise the drawbridge whenever she pushes against the cabin's ceiling.
- Kat & Ana are unsuitable as their constant jumping can rapidly change the drawbridge's direction.
Names in other languages
|French||Circulation alternée||Alternating circulation|
|German||Heben oder nicht heben...||To Lift or Not to Lift...|
|Italian||Circolazione alternata||Alternating circulation|
|Spanish||Tráfico en el puente||Traffic on the bridge|