|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Time to go to work at the delivery center! Look at the monitor, and pack each box accordingly. If you grab the wrong item, don't panic. Just throw it in the trashcan, and try again. You've got this!"|
|Points to clear||5|
The object of this microgame is to fill the box with the items displayed on the on-screen panel. There are four items to choose from and early on, the box is partially filled and the player must fill in the missing item. There are two pages of panels, and players will be given baskets based on how many items need to be filled in. There is a time limit to fill the box, which is increased each time a panel is completed. Occasionally, a cockroach may block the screen, which players can defeat by running into it or by clearing a page. Upon completion, a forklift is seen loading the boxes onto a truck. If the player picks up an incorrect item, they can send it to the trash can on the left but if the wrong item goes into the box, an "X" is drawn on the item while arrows point to the correct item on the panels and the game is lost.
- Level 1: It is daytime. The first page has one panel and the second page has three panels. Items come in three colors.
- Level 2: It is the evening. The first page has two panels and the second page has four panels. Items come in two colors.
- Level 3: It is nighttime. The first page has three panels and the second page has six panels. All items are of the same color.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the second page will have four, five, and eight panels during each level respectively. If the players win, the player that placed more correct items in the box earns an effort point. The player that placed an incorrect item in the box loses an effort point.
- Dread the Drop (one player only): As Kat, the player must complete a level without dropping any items.
- Penny is a bad fit as she may collect undesired items as well as mistakenly dispose items into the trash can or place incorrect items into the box due to her unusual means of movement and the water from her Jet Tank One. This is the only boss microgame in Get It Together! where she is a bad fit.
- Because 9-Volt is always moving, he is only given a brief window of time to collect each item.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Op bestelling||On order|
|French||Empaquetage express||Express packaging|
|Italian||Centro di distribuzione||Distribution center|
|Spanish||Centro de distribución||Distribution Center|