|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Hey! Something is trying to reach through that crack! What IS it? Knock it free, and I bet you find out."|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to remove an animal's appendages from a crack, thus making it fall down. The appendages can be removed by hitting them from the bottom or the sides.
- Level 1: The player must remove a cat's paw from a crack in a door.
- Level 2: The player must remove two of a tree frog's fingers from a hole in a leaf.
- Level 3: The player must remove three of a squid's tentacles from a crack in a rock.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, Levels 1 and 2 require three appendages to be removed while Level 3 requires five. Level 1 features a second cat due to the extra paws. The last appendage only appears when the rest have been removed. If the players win, the player that removed more appendages receives an effort point.
- Paw Stepper (one player only): As Master Mantis, the player has to step on 12 appendages to get rid of them before they reach a Game Over in the Play-o-pedia.
- Orbulon and Penny can easily remove the appendages with their Oinker's tractor beam and Jet Tank One respectively.
Names in other languages
Sukima No Mukō
|Across the gap|
|French||Coucou, qui est là?||Hello, who is there?|
|German||Tiererziehung||Drawing Out Animals|
|Italian||Chi si nasconde?||Who's hiding?|
|Beyond the Gap|
|Spanish||Asoma la patita...|