Rock Candy (microgame)
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command(s)||Leave the candy!|
|Info||Sigh. This kid is upset because rocks got mixed in with his candy. Get rid of the rocks, and leave the candy behind. It'll make him happy, or whatever.|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to break all the rocks on the plate, either by attacking them or dropping them on the ground, leaving only the candy for the boy to eat. If only the candy is left on the plate, the boy will lick the candy and the game is won. If the candy is broken or dropped to the ground, the boy is left disappointed and the game is lost.
- Level 1: There are three rocks, and the plate is large. The plate has lips to prevent the candy from rolling off.
- Level 2: There are either three or four rocks, and the plate is medium-sized without lips.
- Level 3: There are four rocks, and the plate is very small without lips.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, there are always five rocks, and none of the plates have lips. If the players win, the player that breaks more rocks receives an effort point. The player that breaks the candy loses an effort point.
- Level 1: The candy is stacked above the rocks.
- Level 2: The candy and rocks are arranged in a circle, or the rocks are arranged in a "V" shape with the candy in the center of the rocks.
- Level 3: The boy holds two small plates, with the rocks and candy stacked between them, requiring careful movement of the candy.
- Candy Keep-Away: The player has to break all of the rocks within half of the time limit and not let the boy lick the candy by keeping it moving or off the plate without breaking it for the remainder of the microgame.
- Characters with constant controls are a poor fit as each of their attacks may accidentally break the candy.
Names in other languages
|From「飴」(ame, candy) with diminutive suffix「ちゃん」(-chan)|
|French||Cailloux et caramel||Rocks and caramel|
|German||Gefährliche Genuss||Dangerous Consumption|
|Italian||Delizie nascoste||Hidden delights|
|Spanish||Dulce petrificado||Sweet petrified|
- Play Nintendo (February 11, 2022). WarioWare: Get It Together! – 5 FUNNY GAMES 🤣 ! | @Play Nintendo. YouTube. Retrieved May 30, 2022.