|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Ooh, watch out! The other team is taking their shot. We can't lose the big game! Knock the ball away from our net, ya dig?"|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to prevent the basketballs thrown by basketball players from passing through the nets. The background displays a score of 51-48. If a basketball passes through a net, the basketball players laugh and the game is lost.
- Level 1: This level is set in a park. The player must stop the ball from making it into the basket.
- Level 2: This level is set in a gymnasium. The player must stop the ball from making it into a moving basket.
- Level 3: This level is set in a basketball arena. There are two baskets with at least one of them moving. The player must stop two balls from making it into any basket.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, each difficulty is a level higher than their single-player counterpart. Level 3 features two balls and three baskets, one or two of which move. If the players win, the player that last touched a basketball receives an effort point.
- Juggle Struggle: The player must juggle a ball at least four times before completing.
- Orbulon can use his Oinker's tractor beam to carry the ball away from the basket.
- Penny can emit a constant stream of water from her Jet Tank One towards the ball to immediately knock it away.
Names in other languages
|French||Défense absolue||Absolute defense|
|Italian||Difesa totale||Total defense|
|Spanish||Bloqueo de tiro|