Slathered in Ketchup
|Slathered in Ketchup|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"These dishes would taste much better with ketchup on them. Lots and lots of ketchup. Feel free to slather it on."|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to swing the ketchup bottle to cover the food (an omelet, hot dog, fries, pasta, or hamburger steak) in ketchup. Upon success, a chef with a tomato head appears.
- Level 1: There is one food item on either side of the bottle.
- Level 2: There are two food items, one on each side of the bottle.
- Level 3: There is a long food item, either an omelet or a hot dog.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that moves the ketchup bottle first will receive a point for effort upon success.
- Lulu's lack of a decently fast horizontal attack and Penny's unusual means of movement require careful timing to swing the bottle, making them below-average fits.
- 9-Volt is unsuitable due to his inability to attack sideways, and must time his attack to hit the bottle.
Names in other languages
|French||Plus de ketchup||More ketchup|
|Italian||Solo salsa||Only sauce|
|Spanish||Encubrimiento de salsa|