Is Anyone Home?
|Is Anyone Home?|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Hellooo! Is anyone home? Yes? No? Hmph! Just keep ringing the doorbell until someone is polite enough to answer."|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of this microgame is to ring a doorbell, either by moving into it or firing projectiles at it, until someone opens the door.
- Level 1: There is one doorbell that must be rung three times. A boy or a dog will answer the door.
- Level 2: There are three doorbells that must be rung five times. A llama or a wizard will answer the door.
- Level 3: There are four doorbells that must be rung seven times. A muscular man in blue spandex or an alien will answer the door.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, two doorbells appear in Level 1. The doorbells must be rung five, nine, and eleven times during each level respectively. If the players win, the player that rings the doorbells more receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- Ring-Ring-Ring Repetition (one player only): The player must clear the microgame by ringing the doorbells at least 75 times.
- 18-Volt, Dribble, Spitz, Mike, Ashley, and Penny can ring multiple doorbells with their projectiles.
Names in other languages
|French||Coups de sonnettes||Doorbell hits|
|German||Jemand da?||Anyone There?|
|Italian||A suon di campanelli||To the sound of bells|