Spotlight (WarioWare: Get It Together!)
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|WarioWare: Get It Together!
|Find the light!
|"Earth theater entertains me. I laugh. I cry. But I cannot laugh OR cry if I cannot see the performer on the stage. That is what the spotlight is for. Help me see what's happening onstage!"
|Points to clear
The object of this microgame is to have the stage light shine on the performer either by moving the light or the performer.
- Level 1: The player must shine the light on a male opera singer who is close to the light.
- Level 2: The player must shine the light on a ballerina who is further away from the light.
- Level 3: The player must shine the light on a female opera singer who is very far from the light. The spotlight is a bit narrower, and the singer takes more movement to get in the spotlight.
- Center Stage: The player must complete Level 2 by moving the ballerina to the center of the stage.
- Orbulon can easily move either the spotlight or the performer with his Oinker's tractor beam.
- Because 9-Volt travels the entire length of the stage, he has little time to correctly orientate the spotlight.
Names in other languages
|Les feux de la rampe
|Al centro dell'attenzione
|At the center of attention