From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command||Get to the green!|
|Info||"Aw shucks. The ball got stuck in the sand trap. Let's just nudge it back up on the green. I won't tell if you don't."|
|Points to clear||15|
Sand-Trap Scoop is one of the microgames in Jimmy T's Sports level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to move the ball out of the sand trap onto the green.
- Level 1: The player must get a golf ball to the green.
- Level 2: The player must get a tennis ball to the green.
- Level 3: The player must get a pool ball to the green.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that gets the ball onto the green receives an effort point.
- Bulldig (one player only): The player must clear the game after scooping at least half of the sand out of the sand trap.
- Orbulon can use his tractor beam to easily move the ball onto the green.
- 9-Volt is unsuitable as his ability to target upward has little effect on moving the ball horizontally.
- Kat & Ana are unsuitable as their jumping and shuriken projectiles have little effect on moving the ball.
Names in other languages
|French||Sortie d'obstacle||Hazard exit|
|German||Aus dem Bunker geflunkert||Cheated out of the Bunker|
|Italian||Buca di sabbia||Sand hole|
|Spanish||Hoyo en... ninguno||Hole in... none|