Land in the Sand
|Land in the Sand|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Gah! I can't get down from here! Knock over the stick to help me land safely. You can shake the ground to knock it over, too, if that's how you get your kicks."|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of this microgame is to get Wario, who is stuck atop a stick wedged in sand, onto the ground. Wario, Dribble/Spitz, Dr. Crygor, Kat/Ana, Jimmy T, Ashley, Orbulon, Red, and Lulu will be spawned above the platform, requiring the player to push the stick to get Wario down. Young Cricket, 18-Volt, Mona, 9-Volt, Mike, Master Mantis, Penny, and Pyoro will be spawned below the platform, requiring the player to attack the platform from below to get Wario down. Although 5-Volt is spawned above the platform, she can complete the game using either method.
- Level 1: There is a small pile of sand. Wario wears his biker helmet.
- Level 2: There is a medium sized pile of sand. Wario has brown hair.
- Level 3: There is a large pile of sand. Wario has an antenna.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that gets Wario to the ground, either by pushing him or attacking the platform's underside more times, receives an effort point.
- The water from Penny's Jet Tank One has enough power to cause Wario to fall quickly.
- Orbulon can use the Oinker's tractor beam to carry and put Wario down.
Names in other languages
|Fall Down A Stick|
|French||Descente d'échasse||Stilt fall|
|German||Ungewollt verstockt||Unintentionally Stubborn|
|Italian||Discesa insabbiata||Sandy descent|
|Knocking Down the Stick|
|Spanish||Cuerpo a tierra||Body to ground|