|Appears in||WarioWare: Move It!|
|Command(s)||Ring the bells!|
|Info||"Ring the bell along with the notes comin' at you! The trick to good sound is to shake with a snap."|
The object of the game is to ring each bell at the right time when a note is positioned in front of it. When all of the notes are hit, the Wario angels in the background raise their fists and chuckle. Missing a note or ringing a bell when no note is in front of it results in a loss, while the Wario angels look disappointed and the background becomes monochromatic.
- Level 1: There are three notes.
- Level 2: There are five notes, two of which are on the same beat. This level adds pillars in the background.
- Level 3: There are six notes, one of which is on an offbeat and two of which are on the same beat. This level adds two Parthenons in the background.
In multiplayer, the players are side-by-side, with the first player holding blue and indigo bells while the second player holds red and orange bells. The number of total notes also increase.
- Level 1: Each player has two notes.
- Level 2: Each player has three notes, one of which is on the same beat for both players.
- Level 3: Each player has five notes, one of which is on an offbeat and two of which are on the same beat for both players.
Names in other languages
|French||Tintez clochettes||Jingle bells|
|German||Glockenklang||Sound of bells|
|Italian||Coro di campanelle||Choir of bells|
|Spanish (NOA)||Campanas rítmicas||Rhythmic bells|
|Spanish (NOE)||Campanillas rítmicas||Rhythmic chimes|