|Appears in||WarioWare: Move It!|
|Type||Dribble & Spitz|
|Info||"We're doing a survey of underwater life. Use the ZL and ZR buttons to count each type of creature. Be sure you know what you're counting by checking the silhouettes and colors."|
|Controls||/ – Click left clicker|
/ – Click right clicker
|Form(s)||Choo Choo, Button Sign|
The object of the game is to press the button on the clickers to count the number of fish that appear. Each counter must be equal to the amount of fish that correspond to that counter to clear the microgame. If the player counts too high on either counter, they cannot correct them to lower the number and will lose.
- Level 1: Both types of fish differ in shape and color. The fish are stationary.
- Level 2: Both types of fish have similar shape and differ in color. The fish swim around slightly.
- Level 3: Both types of fish have similar color and differ by either shape or pattern. The fish swim a lot.
In multiplayer, some factors change. The fish keep the same movement patterns as their single-player counterpart for each level.
- Level 1: Each player counts different colors of a specific type of fish.
- Level 2: Same as Level 1, but the fish swim around slightly.
- Level 3: Each player counts two types of fish of the same color, and some fish may not appear.
Names in other languages
|French||Le bon décompte||The right countdown (Might be a play with "Le compte est bon" meaning "The count is right")|