A Big Fan
|A Big Fan|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"A flower fan is blowin' up a storm, and it's about to blow a poor little elf away! See if you can help 'em get to higher ground!"|
|Points to clear||25|
A Big Fan is one of the microgames in Dribble & Spitz's Fantasy level in WarioWare: Get It Together!. The microgame's name comes from the term "big fan", which describes a person with a very strong interest in someone or something.
The object of this microgame is to get an elf in red clothes to the top of a cliff before he gets blown away by a fan flower. This is done by swinging the rope the elf is hanging on. If the elf gets to the top in time, he flips onto the cliff and cheers.
- Level 1: The elf is hanging onto a rope as tall as his body. The fan flower is in a flower pot, facing slightly upwards.
- Level 2: The elf is hanging onto a rope that is 50% longer than his body. The fan flower is on a perch, facing forwards.
- Level 3: The elf is hanging onto a rope that is twice as long as his body. The fan flower is muscular, and is standing up with a flower pot around its body, facing slightly downwards.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the rope in Level 1 is the same length as in Level 2. The player that gets the elf to the cliff receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- Go Against the Flow: The player has to swing the elf up onto the cliff while pushing him towards the fan.
- Orbulon can carry the elf to the clifftop with his Oinker's tractor beam.
- The water from Penny's Jet Tank One can quickly push the elf to the clifftop.
Names in other languages
|French||Rafale des pétales||Burst of petals (Play-on-words with two words that rhyme)|
|German||Pusteblume||Dandelion (lit. Breath/Puff Flower)|
|Italian||Girandola floreale||Floral pinwheel|
|Spanish||Gran ventilación||Great ventilation|