|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Corn on the cob. Delicious. Don't let a single kernel go to waste. I insist."|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of this microgame is to clear all the kernels on the corn cob either through direct contact or using attacks. When all kernels are removed, flowers grow beneath the cleaned kernels.
- Level 1: There are few kernels, formed in an inverted "S" shape, a heart, or two hexagons. If there are two players, they can be formed in an "X" shape, a swirl, or a wide arrow.
- Level 2: There are a few more kernels, formed in a triangle, an arrow, or a fish shape. If there are two players, they can be formed in a wider and thicker arrow, a thick swirl, or a ring.
- Level 3: There is a lot of kernels, formed in a "C" shape, a hook, or a polygon with a small scattered pattern. If there are two players, they can be formed in three diagonal lines, a different arrow sign, or a scattered pattern.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that cleans more kernels receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star upon success.
- Pyoro Is SO Corny (one player only): As Pyoro, the player must score at least 15 points.
- Orbulon can easily clean up the kernels with his tractor beam.
Names in other languages
|French||Nettoyage d'épi||Cob cleaning|
|German||Maiskolbenfresser||Corn Cob Eater|
|Italian||Pannocchia pulita||Clean cob|