|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Hey now! The archer can't hit the target like that! Help this cool cat score a bull's-eye by making some adjustments before the arrow flies."|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to make the archer hit the target by moving the archer or the target before he fires the arrow. The archer can be moved within its range of bounds on the cart he stands on, and the target can be moved in three positions within its rail. If the archer hits the target, the game is won. If the archer misses the target, hits the metal sides of the target, or the arrow hits a crew member, the game is lost.
- Level 1: The archer aims upward.
- Level 2: The archer is on a platform above the target, and aims downward.
- Level 3: Same as Level 1, but there is a breakable Brick Block that can potentially block the arrow.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that makes the final adjustment either receives or loses an effort point depending on the outcome. An effort point is also deducted from the player that gets hit by the archer's arrow.
- Everywhere's a Dance Hall (one player only): As Jimmy T, the player must clear the game 7 times without landing on the ground before they get a Game Over.
- 18-Volt's aiming reticle allows him to easily fire his disc at the target or archer, whichever one needs to be adjusted.
- 9-Volt has to time his yo-yo attacks to hit the target since he is constantly moving. Furthermore, in Levels 1 and 3, he can also overshoot the target, making the microgame impossible to win since he cannot move the archer.
Names in other languages
|French||Assistant de visée||Aiming assistant|
|German||Volltrefflich||An adjective playing off of volltreffer (bull's-eye)|
|Italian||Assistente di mira||Aiming assistant|
|Spanish||Arqueros poco certeros|