From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Why, it seems a gondola has become stuck before reaching its destination! See if you can't do something to the cable that holds it to get those poor passengers where they're trying to go!"|
|Points to clear||20|
The object of this microgame is to move a gondola along a wire so that it reaches a station at the top of a cliff. If the gondola gets to the station, the person next to it spins their flag rapidly.
- Level 1: The wire goes down towards the station.
- Level 2: The wire goes up towards the station.
- Level 3: The wire goes in a wavy pattern towards the station. In addition, there is a pole midway along the wire, and the wire segment near it cannot be moved.
- The combination of her free movement and the free choice of direction of her projectiles makes Ashley the best fit for this microgame.
- Kat & Ana are below-average fits since their constant jumping makes it a bit difficult to transport the gondola.
- Both Young Cricket and Master Mantis are unsuitable because of their inability to stay in the air for a long time, giving them little time to transport the gondola each time they jump. In Master Mantis's case, the wire also prevents him from walking upside-down. They especially struggle at Level 3. This is the only microgame in Get It Together! where Master Mantis is a bad fit, as well as the only non-boss microgame in Get It Together! where Young Cricket is a bad fit.
- 9-Volt only has a brief amount of time for each opportunity he can transport the gondola.
Names in other languages
|French||Panne de téléphérique||Cable car breakdown|
|German||Anstößige Seilbahn||Indecent Cable Car|
|Italian||Funivia a spinta||Push cableway|