From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
|Type||Dr. Crygor (Twisted!)|
|Info||"Cooking is a major pain. You gotta measure everything just right." (Twisted!)|
"Tilt the beaker to adjust the fluid level until it sits between the two red lines. Let the experiment begin!" (Gold)
|Controls|| – Tip glass (Twisted!)|
– Tip beaker (Gold)
|Points to clear||10|
The game's purpose is to reduce the water level until it gets between the two red arrows. To do so, the player has to tilt the system to tip the container.
- 1st level difficulty: The space between the arrows is large.
- 2nd level difficulty: The space between the arrows is a bit smaller.
- 3rd level difficulty: The space between the arrows is much smaller.
Names in other languages
|Measuring by Eye|
|French||À moitié vide||Half empty|
|Italian||Mezzo vuoto||Half empty|
- An extended version of the music in this microgame is used in the microgame Tapped Out.
- Part of the music in this microgame is heard on the TV in Mona's story.