WarioWare: Smooth Moves
|Appears in||WarioWare: Smooth Moves|
|Type||Penny (Smooth Moves)|
Young Cricket & Master Mantis (Gold)
|Info||"Here’s your chance to scoop that story! All your subjects are short-tempered, though, so make sure to keep that mic on ‘em!" (Smooth Moves)|
"The secret to a perfect interview is to keep the microphone close to your interviewee's mouth. Oh! And ask fascinating questions." (Gold)
|Controls||– Move mic (Gold)|
|Form(s)||"The Remote Control" (Smooth Moves)|
|Points to clear||15 (Gold)|
|Music track||Direct Hit on You!|
The player has to keep the microphone in front of the interviewee's mouth when they're talking. When the text gets smaller, the microphone must be readjusted. If the letters get too small, the interviewees get angry and the player loses. In WarioWare Gold, the microgame is twice as long.
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
- 1st level difficulty: The player has to interview a baseball player, who doesn't move, who says these lines: "That hit came at the right time! It's all about timing!", "In the future, I'd like to be a major leaguer!" and "I'd like to dedicate my homerun to <player's name>". The baseball player will be angry if the player loses.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player has to interview a polar bear, who moves its head left or right who says these lines: "That coat is awfully hot in the summer.", "I enjoy fishing and sleeping.", and "I've recently started blogging. Check it out.". The polar bear will roar at the camera if the player loses.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player has to interview an old lady, who moves around constantly and says these lines: "So you're back <player's name>, have you been training?", "I like to start with an uppercut to the nose." and "So you can beat them, huh? Practice is perfect.". The old lady will do a fighting pose if the player loses.
- 1st level difficulty: The player has to interview a baseball player who moves once and says these lines: "I'd love to be able to play ball well into my 50s.", "<player's name> was instrumental to our win.", and "The secret of my success? A bowl of curry every day!"
- 2nd level difficulty: The player has to interview a gorilla in a jersey who moves his head frequently and says these lines: "I am glad someone finally approached me to talk.", "Hey, <player's name>! Wanna be friends?", and "I used to be human too!"
- 3rd level difficulty: The player has to interview an old lady (known as Chatty Kathy) who moves back and forth while getting faster, and says these lines: "<player's name>, you are capable of greatness!", "Follow my moves closely for a great reward!", and "You a new challenger? This is going to be fun!" The old lady will do a fighting pose if the player loses.
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Nouvelles locales||Local news|
|French (NOE)||Nouvelles locales||Local news|
|Spanish (NOA)||Entrevistados esquivos||Elusive interviewees|
|Spanish (NOE)||Reportero de medio pelo||Mid-level reporter|