All Wound Up
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|All Wound Up|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Smooth Moves|
|Type||Young Cricket & Master Mantis|
|Info||"Kick back and unwind!"|
|Music track||Roll It Up!|
All Wound Up is a microgame in WarioWare: Smooth Moves that appears in Young Cricket & Master Mantis's stage.
The player must twist various objects.
- 1st level difficulty: The player must twist one snake.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player must twist two snakes.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player must calm down a storm.
Names in other languages
|French||Le bon déroulement|
- Like BYOM, when played in the Temple of Form, this microgame will reveal a bonus after the third stage: the microgame Bungii!. Bungii! can be selected normally in the Remote Control group.
- On the third stage, the channel's name will be the player's name, known as "Channel (player's name) Weather".