WarioWare: Smooth Moves
|Appears in||WarioWare: Smooth Moves|
|Type||Kat & Ana (Smooth Moves)|
Wario (Twist) (Gold)
|Command||Get to the goal! (Smooth Moves)|
Reach finish line! (Gold)
|Info||"I'm the king of the road!" (Smooth Moves)|
"Steer smoothly so I stay on the road. I can't afford another car!" (Gold)
|Controls||– Turn wheel (Gold)|
|Form(s)||"The Chauffeur" (Smooth Moves)|
|Points to clear||8 (Gold)|
|Music track||Drive Safely|
Road Wario is Kat & Ana's Boss microgame in WarioWare: Smooth Moves, where it is known as Driver's Ed, and Wario's Twist League Boss microgame in WarioWare Gold, where it features Wario driving the Wario Car. Its name is a play on the term "road warrior".
The objective of the microgame is to drive to the finish line by tilting the Wii Remote or the Nintendo 3DS system like a steering wheel. The driver however, is surrounded by large forests and trees, so it is vital to stay on the road at all times. Animals, such as cows, monkeys, and birds can also be found on the road, but they run away shortly before the player passes through them, therefore providing a mere distraction. If the player is to hit any tree, their car will crash and the game will end in a loss. If the player makes it to the end of the track unscathed, the driver will give the rear view mirror a thumbs-up and the player will win.
- 1st level difficulty: The track is not as long and does not have many turns. The car is blue in Smooth Moves.
- 2nd level difficulty: The track is a little longer, having more animals and turns. The car is yellow in Smooth Moves.
- 3rd level difficulty: The track is at its longest point with several animals to distract the player, as well as lots of sharp turns. The car is red in Smooth Moves.
In WarioWare Gold, the top screen shows a top-down view of the road.
Names in other languages
|French||Wario, as du volant (Gold)||Wario, driving ace|
|Italian||Wario al volante||Wario at the wheel|
|Spanish (NOA)||Wario al volante (Gold)||Wario at the Wheel|
- The player can press the or button to sound the horn. It has no impact on the gameplay. This is no longer possible in WarioWare Gold.
- This was formerly a standard microgame when it was shown at E3 2006.