List of WarioWare: Smooth Moves pre-release and unused content
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
This is a list of pre-release and unused content for the game WarioWare: Smooth Moves.
- At one point, the development team considered designing cooperative microgames in which one player would hold the Wii Remote and the other, the Nunchuk.
E3 2006 demo
- In the E3 2006 demo, the form panel did not include The Elephant. The forms were also arranged differently: The Remote Control, The Umbrella, The Finger Food, The Sketch Artist, The Waiter, The Handlebar, The Samurai, The Boxer, The Dumbbell, The Mohawk, The Discard, The Janitor, The Chauffeur, The Mortar and Pestle, The Big Cheese, The Thumb Wrestler and The Tug-of-War.
- The Big Cheese form card was slightly different.
- The toy in Playing Hooky had no Wario nose and mustache.
- Runner's High showed the word "Fight!" instead of the player's name written on the boards. It is possible that was due to the player not being able to enter their name on the demo.
- Teeth Polithe had no comedic ending.
- Driver's Ed was a common microgame rather than a boss microgame.
- In Up in Arms, the command was "Lift 1 time(s)," "Lift 2 time(s)," or "Lift 3 time(s)," depending on the difficulty level.
- In Spray It, Don't Say It's third level, the men were not wearing clothes.
- In Slice of Life's first level, the sheet said "Confidential" instead of "Eyes only."
- On the Edge had a thinner and darker chisel. An aim identical to those used in the Pest Control microgame was placed on the tip.
- The character in Wet Your Whistle was bald.
Early Playing Hooky
Early Runner's High
Removed Driver's Ed-like microgame
Early command in Up in Arms
- Nintendo Interviews. NeoGAF. Retrieved July 25, 2015.
- TodoNintendo. (September 18, 2006). Wario Ware (Wii). YouTube. Retrieved July 25, 2015.
- TodoNintendo. (October 1, 2006). Wario Ware Wii Demonstración. YouTube. Retrieved July 25, 2015.
- mrp1e. (May 17, 2006). Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - Nintendo Wii. YouTube. Retrieved July 25, 2015.