From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
Ashley & Red (Gold)
|Info||"You've got the combination, so watcha waiting for? Crack the safe!" (Twisted!)|
"Use the note to break open the safe, and you'll be rewarded with whatever's inside...whether you want it or not." (Gold)
|Controls||/ – Turn dial|
|Points to clear||15 (Twisted!)|
- Not to be confused with Safe Cracker.
Safecracker is one of Orbulon's microgames in WarioWare: Twisted! It returns in WarioWare Gold as one of Ashley & Red's microgames.
The goal of the microgame is to crack the safe using the code written on the sheet of paper.
- 1st level difficulty: There are two numbers to dial.
- 2nd level difficulty: There are two numbers to dial, but the numbers are farther away from the starting point.
- 3rd level difficulty: There are three numbers to dial.
Names in other languages
|French||Perceur de coffres||Robber of safes|
|Italian||Cassadebole||Weak-safe, pun on Cassaforte ("Safe", literally "Strong crate")|
- There is a small chance to find a denture inside the safe.