|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
Don't Spill! (After hitting at least one grape)
|Info||"You can't make grape juice without crushing a few grapes. Actually, you'll need to crush a lot of grapes. Try not to spill them, or that farmer will get angry. Ugh. I totally understand how he feels."|
|Points to clear||5|
The object of this microgame is to attack the grapes so they fall in the juicing basket and then juice them into a jar to fill them. There are four waves of jars, which can include a standard jar, a wide jar, or a pair of standard jars, each with its own time limit. Any grapes that miss the basket or the jar fills the "Spilled Juice Meter". If the time limit for one of the jars runs out, the farmer shakes his head in disappointment. If the Spilled Juice Meter is full, the farmer becomes angry, jumps into the scene, and points at the meter, which explodes. If the player fails to collect any of the grapes at the start before they leave, the farmer scolds the player. In all three cases, the microgame is lost.
- Level 1: This level takes place in the day. None of the jars move. The Spilled Juice Meter is long. The farmer will appear happy holding jars if the game is won.
- Level 2: This level takes place during sunset. The jars from the third and fourth waves occasionally move. The Spilled Juice Meter is also shorter. Two farmers will appear happy holding jars if the game is won.
- Level 3: This level takes place at night. The jars for all waves except for the first one occasionally move. The Spilled Juice Meter is the same length as in Level 2. Bees fly alongside the grapes which can sting the character and knock them out, resulting in a loss, with the farmer using his same animation for when the jars' time limit runs out. Jars appear at the top and bottom of the screen if the game is won.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, there are four baskets instead of three.
- Waste Not, Want Not: The player must complete Level 3 without the Spilled Juice Meter rising above the second line.
- Ashley, Red, and Penny can fly to the top-center of the screen and juice grapes in all three baskets from a distance with their projectiles, making them the best fits for the microgames.
- 9-Volt is one of the worst fits for this microgame, since he has great difficulty moving between baskets, due to him having to use rings that are available in intervals. Also, his constant movement makes it easy for him to inadvertently spill juice. In Level 3, it is possible for him to skate up the grapes and into a bee.
- Kat & Ana are one of the worst fits for this microgame, since their jumping is uncontrollable, landing on grapes will cause them to automatically juice them, potentially spilling lots of juice. They may also accidentally jump into a bee in Level 3.
- As 18-Volt requires the use of rings to manuever himself to different baskets, he has a slight disadvantage.
- Master Mantis can use his ceiling walk to avoid spilling juice when mashing grapes. However, he still faces risk of coming into contact with bees, making him an above-average fit, rather than a good fit.
Names in other languages
|French||Passage au pressoir||Passing to the wine press|
|Italian||Vendemmia e pigiatura||Harvest and pressing|
|Spanish||Alquimia y vendimia||Alchemy & harvest|