From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
Off! (Level 3)
|Info||"Ew, what a mess! Wash all that dirt away with water. Don't forget to turn off the faucet when you're done."|
|Points to clear||25|
Sanitation Station is one of the microgames in Mona's That's Life level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to turn on a faucet, which washes the Fronks, grime, or germs (depending on the difficulty level) away from a pair of hands or dog paws. This is done by spinning the handle in a counterclockwise direction. Penny can use her Jet Tank One to wash the hands without turning on the faucet.
- Level 1: There is one pair of hands covered in Fronks.
- Level 2: There is one pair of hands and one pair of paws covered in Fronks and grime.
- Level 3: There are three pairs of hands covered in Fronks, grime, and germs. Occasionally, the player will be required to turn the faucet off to save a pair of Fronks.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that last touched the handle before the germs are completely washed away receives an effort point. An effort point is also awarded to the player that plugs the faucet when instructed.
- Is That Sanitary?: The player has to turn off the water in Level 3 (when given the objective) without turning the handle, which is done by plugging the faucet.
- 18-Volt and Ashley can easily succeed by constantly firing discs or spells at the handle.
- Dr. Crygor can easily clear the game by swimming into the faucet.
Names in other languages
|Washing one's hands|
|Dutch||Schone handen||Clean hands|
|French||Lavage à grande eau||Cleaning with plenty of water|
|Italian||Igiene a più non posso||Hygiene at the most I can|
|Russian||Чистота — залог здоровья
Chistota — zalog zdorov'ya
|Cleanliness — the key to health|
|Spanish (NOA)||Manos limpias||Clean hands|
|Spanish (NOE)||Higiene a chorro||Stream of hygiene|