From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Gah! My treasure! Stop that fire from reaching it! I don't care what else burns...just don't let the flames near my precious treasure!"|
|Points to clear||20|
Flammable Goods is one of the microgames in the Wario Bug's Anything Goes level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to protect the treasure (a wooden statue) from being burnt by moving the pieces of paper away so they do not touch the fire. The fire burns anything that touches it and can spread to other pieces of paper. If a crew member touches fire, they are knocked out, though a loss is only triggered if the fire burns the statue.
- Level 1: There are 16 pieces of paper, and the table is slanted. The statue is of Wario's nose.
- Level 2: There are 20 pieces of paper, and the table is slanted. The statue is of a handsome Wario's upper body.
- Level 3: There are 16 pieces of paper, and the table is straight. The statue is of a handsome Wario on a toilet.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that moves more paper receives an effort point upon success.
- Paper Conservation: Using all crew members, the player must leave at least 80 pieces of paper unscathed before they Game Over.
- Penny can extinguish the fire with her Jet Tank One's water.
- 9-Volt is unsuitable due to the fact that he cannot touch the paper, and that he can only shoot upwards, making the paper fly in random directions.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Salvataggio artistico||Artistic rescue|
|Korean||불에 타는 보물
Bure Taneun Bomul
|Spanish||Tesoro en llamas|