Slime Time (microgame)
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"This poor blob of slime is splattered all over the place. Put it back together again, and you'll put a smile on its face. But, uh, it's pretty wiggly and jiggly, so good luck with that."|
|Points to clear||20|
The object of this microgame is to stick together all of the scattered pieces of a blob of slime by moving them into each other.
- Level 1: The slime is split into three pieces. One or two of the slime parts are on blocks that need to be broken. When stuck together, the slime is magenta and has regular eyes and a mouth. The bug's voice clip from Bug Birdie in WarioWare Gold can be heard upon clearing the microgame.
- Level 2: The slime is split into four pieces. Three of the slime parts are on blocks. When stuck together, the slime is magenta and has eyes with more pronounced eyelashes, as well as a simple nose and mouth.
- Level 3: The slime is split into five pieces. While there are no breakable blocks, the slime pieces are not affected by gravity. When stuck together, the slime is cyan and has a realistic mouth, nose, and eyes, as well as a pink flower on top of its head. The elderly Distant Darling's voice clip from Rocky Reunion in WarioWare Gold can be heard upon clearing the microgame.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that last touched a slime before all pieces are stuck together receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- Slime Curling (one player only): As 18-Volt, the player must complete Level 3 by sticking all of the slime pieces together with a single projectile.
- Orbulon can use his Oinker to suck up the slime to stick the slime together easily.
- The water from Penny's Jet Tank One can be used to push the slimes and break blocks easily.
- Mona, 9-Volt, Mike and Red are all below-average fits, as their respective abilities make it slightly difficult to stick the slime together.
- Jimmy T and Lulu are unsuitable as his manner of moving and her lack of a decently fast horizontal attack make it hard for them to stick the slime together. This is the only microgame in Get It Together! where Lulu is a bad fit.
Names in other languages
|French||Rassemblement gluant||Slimy gathering|
|German||Die Masse macht's!||The Mass's Might!|
|Italian||Massa gelatinosa||Gelatinous mass|
|Spanish (NOA)||Fusión babosa||-|