|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Feelin' bold? Then let's do some bouldering! Move the climber's arms and legs, and scale the wall to the summit. But watch out for those crows. They are NOT groovy!"|
|Points to clear||5|
The goal is to make a climber make its way to the top by moving its arms and legs and making them hold onto a rock. The same arm or leg cannot be moved twice in a row. Once the climber lets go of a rock, it will crumble. Sometimes, a crow appears and will detach any of the climber's extremities it touches. The crow can be chased away by attacking it. If at least one of the climber's extremities reaches the top of the wall, the game is won. If all four of the climber's extremities are loose, the climber will fall down and the game is lost. If 18-Volt is utilized, he'll be on a cart which slowly moves side-to-side, allowing him to cover more space.
- Level 1: The only obstacles are the crows while the path is relatively simple.
- Level 2: The path is narrower and the edges are plastered with star-shaped boulders which crumble the moment the climber grabs onto them.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2, but the player must follow a zigzag path.
- Orbulon can use his Oinker's tractor beam to suck up the crows and carry the climber to the top very quickly.
- Young Cricket is unsuitable as his jumping is weak in helping the climber climb, requiring the player to use the climber's other extremities as platforms to reach higher rocks. This is the only boss microgame in WarioWare: Get It Together! where Young Cricket is a bad fit.
- 9-Volt is unsuitable as his constant moving requires the player to perfectly land their shots.
Names in other languages
|German||Kein Klettertalent||No Climbing Skills|
|Italian||Lo scalatore snodato||The jointed climber|