|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"I don't mean to alarm you, but an out-of-control cyborg is headed this way! Figure out which direction it's coming from, and then dodge it with panache."|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of this microgame is to dodge an incoming cyborg rhinoceros or shark. It travels in a straight line from one side of the screen to the other, either on the top or the bottom.
- Level 1: The cyborg is unable to travel up or down.
- Level 2: There is a ramp that will make the cyborg go up from the bottom of the screen to the top if it hits it.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2, but the cyborg hesitates before launching, and may come in from a different angle.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, both players have to survive to win. The player that gets hit by the cyborg loses an effort point. If both players get hit, no effort points are deducted.
- 5-Volt can simply teleport to a safe area.
- The need for using rings to evade the cyborg gives 18-Volt, 9-Volt, and Pyoro a slight disadvantage in this microgame.
Names in other languages
|French||Rhinocyborg enragé||Mad Rhinocyborg (Portmanteau of "Rhinocéros" and "Cyborg")|
|German||Verrückte Schlitzer||Crazy Slicer (a pun on Crazy Cars's German name, Verrückte Flitzer)|