|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Bugs! Blech! These ruins are overrun with 'em. Find them and defeat them. And don't miss the ones that are hiding!"|
|Points to clear||15|
This microgame takes place behind a wall with some holes, with two Wario-nose shaped bugs hiding behind the wall. The player must defeat the bugs to win. The player is also behind the wall, requiring the player to pay attention to their position. When the bugs are defeated, a wall with Wario's face and a golden nose will be revealed along with Wario in his appearance from Being Nosy.
- Level 1: The wall is clean.
- Level 2: The wall is covered in vines. The Wario wall has moss sideburns and vines coming out its nostrils.
- Level 3: The wall is covered in vines and sandfalls, and one of the bugs will only appear from behind the wall after some time has passed. The Wario wall has moss sideburns and beard, vine eyelashes, and many vines coming out its nostrils and ears.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, there are three bugs. If the players win, the player that defeats more bugs receives an effort point.
- 18-Volt and Penny can easily defeat the bugs with their projectiles.
- Orbulon can also use the Oinker to defeat the bugs by abducting them in, making him an above-average fit.
- Mona and 9-Volt are below-average fits as their respective abilities may require careful movement and timing, respectively.
Names in other languages
|French||Nez dans les ruines||Nose in the ruins|
|Italian||Insetti fra le rovine||Insects in the ruins|