Curls and Weigh
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wario Weigh-In)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Curls and Weigh|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
Dr. Crygor (Gold)
|Command||Exercise! / Weigh (number of pounds)! (Twisted!)|
|Info||"I ate too much and I'm too fat! I gotta slim down! But not too skinny!" (Twisted!)|
"Stand on the scale and pump those muscles! But don't overdo it, or you might just find yourself in worse shape than when you started." (Gold)
|Points to clear||15 (Twisted!)|
Curls and Weigh is one of Wario-Man's microgames in WarioWare: Twisted! (where it is known as Wario Weigh-In) and returns as one of Dr. Crygor's microgames in WarioWare Gold. The WarioWare Gold name is a pun of "curds and whey".
The player plays as Wario (in WarioWare: Twisted) or a generic man (in WarioWare Gold), who needs to be at a certain weight. The player must tilt the system back and forth to exercise into the right weight.
- 1st level difficulty: The starting weight is 275 and needs to be in between 100 and 200.
- 2nd level difficulty: The starting weight is 325 and needs to be in between 100 and 175.
- 3rd level difficulty: The starting weight is 375 and needs to be in between 100 and 150.
- 1st level difficulty: The man must lift weights either one or two full times.
- 2nd level difficulty: The man must lift bowling balls either two or three full times.
- 3rd level difficulty: The man must lift gorillas four full times.
Names in other languages
|French||Diète et exercice||Diet and exercise|
|Italian||Dieta di sollevamento||Lifting diet|