Sync or Sink
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Sync or Sink|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
Dr. Crygor (Gold)
|Info||"Sync up with your partners! If you hit each other, that's it!" (Twisted!)|
"Cleanly match the movements of the competitors on your left and right. Look closely, and you just might be able to tell when they're about to move!" (Gold)
|Controls||/ – Move legs|
|Points to clear||10|
Sync or Sink is one of Mona's microgames in WarioWare: Twisted! and reappears in WarioWare Gold as one of Dr. Crygor's microgames. The name is a pun on the saying "Sink or swim".
The player controls a swimmer's legs. The game's objective is to perform the same moves as the swimmer's two partners. If the swimmer successfully mimics the partners, the game is won; however, if the player hits one of the legs, the crowd will leave and the game is lost.
- 1st level difficulty: The swimmer's legs are shorter than their partners' legs, and must do a short move.
- 2nd level difficulty: The swimmer's legs are the same length as their partners' legs, and must do two short moves.
- 3rd level difficulty: The swimmer's legs are longer than their partners' legs, and must do a short and long move. The woman in the middle is actually Baroness Drip from Nighttime Allergies in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, as revealed upon failure.
- 1st level difficulty: The swimmers must do a short move.
- 2nd level difficulty: The swimmers are located closer to each other, and must do two short moves.
- 3rd level difficulty: The swimmers use their upper body, and must do a short and long move. The woman in the middle is actually a raccoon (known as Random Raccoon in Wario Kard) in disguise, as revealed upon failure.
Names in other languages
|French||Synchro ou zéro||Synchronize or nothing|
|Italian||Coreografia marina||Marine choreography|