From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
|Command||Hit? (Level 1)|
Who's lost? (Level 2)
Snack thief? (Level 3)
|Info||"Find the hidden secret in the video! Pause it where you find the secret."|
|Controls||– Rewind and fast forward|
|Points to clear||10|
Instant Replay is one of WarioWatch's microgames in WarioWare: Twisted!
The purpose of the game is to tilt the Game Boy Advance slowly to freeze the video on the appropriate frame.
The player starts off the game with 15 seconds.
- 1st level difficulty: The player must slow the video until the batter hits or get hit by the baseball. The player can easily tell when they have to stop the video.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player must slow the video until the lost creature is shown. The player won't be able to tell where to stop right away.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player must slow the video until one of the five figures is seen taking a doughnut. This can happen at any random moment and there is no hint how close the player is to it.
Names in other languages
- Three of the five figures reappear in Arms Race in WarioWare: Touched! and two of them are also seen in Key Ring and the second level of Open-And-Shut Case.
- This microgame has the longest theme of any non-boss stage one, being 32 beats long in total.