Stop Thief! (WarioWare: Get It Together!)
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"What's this? A purse snatcher?! Drop that crook into the manhole, and return the stolen goods. BAH! Can't have someone more vile than me hangin' around."|
|Points to clear||20|
The objective of the microgame is to prevent a robber from making off with Wario's possession. To do this, the character must flip the manhole as the thief is above it to drop them into the sewers, returning the stolen item to its owner. If the robber is stopped, the microgame is won. If the robber gets away or is not caught in time, or if the wrong person is dropped into the sewers, the microgame is lost.
- Level 1: Only the robber and Wario appear. The stolen item is a purse.
- Level 2: The robber and Wario appear, as well as two innocent people who also run over the manhole. The robber can be identified as the one with sunglasses and a handkerchief carrying the stolen item, which in this case is a bag of coins or a pufferfish.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2, but silhouettes of other pedestrians appear, obscuring the people involved. The stolen item is a ragged plush or a carrot.
If two players are utilized, the player who foils the robber gains an effort point, while the player who drops a wrong person into the sewers loses a point. If the robber gets away, no effort points are deducted.
- A Fall for Justice: The player has to drop the thief by opening the manhole from above the ground.
- 18-Volt and 9-Volt are above-average fits as they cannot move away from the manhole cover, allowing them to drop the thief whenever he is on the manhole cover.
Names in other languages
|French||Interception de vol||Theft interception|
|German||Haltet den Dieb!||Stop the Thief!|
|Italian||Trappola per ladri||Trap for thieves|
|Spanish||¡Qué robo!||What a steal!|